Psoriasis disease .

Affected areas are foot , toe & knee . Allopathy treatment is not effective . Reddish skin, ointment is not working properly . Problem is about 1 year old .

Dr. Rohini B V
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes you can try panchkarma diet is very important avoid bringal, tamarind, non veg, mudrooms, if there is itching use haridrakandha 2tsp with milk and try to avoid scarching the effected area
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. First if all it is important to establish the diagnosis of psoriasis. Many diseases can mimic it. So kindly consult a dermatologist for confirmation of the diagnosis. Treatment will vary accordingto severity of your disease the treatment will vary. Mild diseases can be treated with topical creams like clobetasol and salicylic acid. Moderate to severe diseases will require oral medications like cyclosporine, methotrexate. Also you should remember that psoriasis is a chronic skin condition. There is no permanent cure for it. It can recur again(especially in winters). But it can be very well controlled with emollients. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.
Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Nagpur
I need complete history .It can be cured with panchkarma treatment.without looking it If I suggest you ointment It will not help you as much before panchkarma.you have take ayurvedic medicine for minimum for 6 months.regards www.junankarayurveda.com