Psoriasis cure

I have just gone through the article and found below: Characterized by pustules or blisters of non-infectious pus, pustular psoriasis though not so common, is perhaps the most traumatizing of all forms of psoriasis. The pus in the blisters consists of white blood cells that aren’t infectious or contagious. Pustular psoriasis is generally found in adults and may be predominant in certain areas of the body such as the hands and feet. The common triggers for pustular psoriasis are pregnancy, emotional stress, certain medications, overexposure to UV light and other factors. Treatment Acitretin, cyclosporine, methotrexate, oral PUVA (the light-sensitizing drug psoralen plus ultraviolet light A) and TNF-alpha blockers, such as infliximab are the common means of treating pustular psoriasis. Will these medicines work ?

Dr. Phanindra V V

As I'm from Ayurveda fraternity, i can not comment about the efficacy of other system of medicines. Ayurveda has very good results. U can use Ayurveda medicines under the guidance of Ayurveda doctor.