I have PSA at 8.9. My age is 52 years. Whether I have to get some other investigation. I have sugar which is at 6.8 Regards
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Definitely you need to visit your Urologist. There are mainly three things for the raised PSA. It could be BPH, prostatitis and even prostate cancer. So good that you have asked this here, now visit Urologist and continue the treatment from their on. Get a Prostate ultrasound in the mean time
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Psa overeating problems What can raise psa levels
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.