Protein is detected
Actually in urinalysis test protein is detected (trace) what is the causes of protein detected in urin? And what is the effect of protein decten in urin? And how can we able to removed this ? Please help me out of this i am really scared for my father give me proper advice.

Hello... Usually protein is not present in urine or present in minimal amount ....proteinuria is present in diabetic nephropathy,nephrotic syndrome , some drugs like nsaids , ace inhibitors ,can do the same ...renal function , fbs ,ppbs ,tests is required ,consult general physician.....