Prostatits
Hello,I got ultrasound,then urin culture test,it was normal,i showed doctor n told that I feel frequent urination,pain in urination,n little fever n indigestion.doctor told me it can be a prostatitis,n gave some anti biotics it worked for few days again m feeling the same...I have to go for interview n. all...facing a lot of pblm...kindly help me out...that I can do work as normal ppl....otherwise company ppl will also not give me job...I am not getting what to do...please help me out,for this kind act I will be thankful to you...

Dr Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Though it's unfortunate but less likely to happen such things plz consult in person Examination AYURVEDIC doctors or college Hospital in ur city.