Prostate problem
I have difficulty in urination. For the past 2 days, it's painful while urinating and have fever. Is it sign of parotitis, if yes what is the treatment? Thank you.

Dr. Jyoti Lakhani
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi its a painful condition and the probable cause is infection as ur pain is associated with fever. You must go for urine routine examination first and most important u must take liquid all day plenty of fluids in any form .just let me know about reports.
Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

dr.yogesh here urinary track infection may be reason. suggested to get invested. till then it is suggested to take gokshuradi guggul 2 tab before meals with punarnavasa 2 spoons with warm water for 5 days. do get investigation done as earliest.