Pros and cons of co2 lase
I am 28 year old...yet single...facing 2 much skin problems...i am having oily skin...open pores and scars...i am thinking for treatment of co2 laser...but am not aware of its results and side effects...this treatment is very costly...so i want 2 be sure while doing this...please guide me

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Both fractional CO2 laser and microneedling RF are good modalities for scar and open pore treatment. They are both safe, but may have a downtime of about 3 to 4 days in case of laser treatment. They must be done by a qualified dermatologist and with measures to prevent any post inflammatory pigmentation. Multiple sessions are needed for improvement. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.