Proper weight loss plan!

Hello sir/ma'am, I'm very interested in developing my physique! I've a fat percentage of 25.8 (H: 165cm, W: 67.8kg)! I wanna reduce this to 16% while building my muscles! I've started cardio exercises and I do them half an hour daily! Trainer is asking me to take a diet plan! Can you suggest me a healthy diet plan?

Harisha N L

Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...consult dietitian fallow the diet chart strictly...you can see the beneficial effects within a month..