Prevention of Cold and Allergies. Increasing Immunity.
1. Stay away from Dust and Pollution.
2. Increase your immunity, eat plenty of Fruits and vegetables.
3. Keep Hydrated. Drink plenty of water and soups.
4. Exercise - Make it a habit to exercise or run for 45 minutes daily. This will improve your immunity.
5. Green Tea - Drink green Tea and coffee , They contain flavnoids and will.improve your immunity.
6. Multivitamin - A good multivitamin of Antioxidants will also help you avoid cold and allergies .
7. Avoid eating outside food .
8. Handful of nuts like walnuts and almonds will improve your immunity to fight of the cold and allergies.
9. Maintain Healthy weight.
10. Yoga may also help in improving once immunity and inner strength.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.