Prominent stretch marks
Hi..I am srivastav 21 years of age and I have got very prominent stretch marks on my lower back and on my arms after I started to loose weight. I did consult a doctor about this issue but he did not seem to be very interested to help me out ...It bothers me that I have them;and I want them removed
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. We can definitely treat your stretch marks, there are newer procedures for the same n over time improvement will occur, but may not be dramatic. Since you r young, the elasticity of skin is better n there's hope in treatment. You must see a dermatologist. Let me know if you need any further assistance for the same. Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?