Problproblem in testicle

I have a problem in my right testicle after a cricket match, during match I dive and some one told me that if u don't masturbate less u'll be having risk of testicles cancer and show me a video regarding that thereby, I started masturbate 5 times a week then coming back to match after diving that day while catching a ball I feel I hit on my testis(right) but it's happen usually. After that night when I wake up i feel pain in my right testicle when I checked it, it shifted upward I hurried to a urologist and done several test including scrotal and abdomen ultrasound xrays urine test all are fine and perfectly normal he given me some medication and suggested me to wear scrotal support but still I have that pain in my right testicle radiating to my right lower back it's very frustrating if I touch my testicle(right) it's kind of a pain, it's not going suggest me what to do as soon as possible

Doctor Answers (1) on Problproblem in testicle

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... This time scrotal injury got quite sever.... Anyhow doctor has done all necessary investigations and all are normal so you don't have to worry.... Continue to wear groin support , pain subsides eventually... Masturbation don't cause testicle cancer ..but have control over self.