Problem with wart on hand
I've tried duofilm and even podowart to reduce or remove the wart on my finger but I'm not able to see any effect . Kindly suggest another permanent solution if any, apart from surgical treatment. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Surgery treatment need not mean removal with a knife and suturing. You'll need radio frequency ablation which is very safe and successful form of therapy for warts. Cryotherapy is another option. However, be informed that recurrence can occur with any form of treatment. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.