Problem with Phallus
The phallus is curved to left when it's hard. No sensation of any pain or discomfort or anything. Thought its normal. No history of coitus yet. Just self exciting. I wonder if this is any sort of problem or bad health thing. Please explain if its an issue or if its not, is there any solution to make it normal. Thanks in advance.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The curvature doesn't really matter as its a normal thing and most of the people have it. If you are very concerned about it, you can get it looked at by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.