Problem with my mouth
3days back unfortunately my skin inside my mouth got tore and its creating lots of pain for me...the skin is torn at the down left inside the mouth.so what can I do for a fast cure from because am unable to eat anything

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I do not understand. May i know what made it tear? You can apply a oraways buccal paste on it and take a tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore

Hello.. It will take time to heal...I suggest you to use dento gel before food so that it anaesthisee it and help you to eat...an apart from that you also need to take becousules tablet for 15 days....make sure that you have less spicy food...thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Since it is traumatic....no need of vitamin supplement. ...you only need soft diet(no warmed food) and application of local anaesthetic like zytee  application