Problem releted of Penis
I m from Fatehpur sikri. My penis is small so I want to need help for doctor , because I have a family pressure of marriage.
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Parag Patil
Sexologist 23 yrs exp Thane

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

How small ? Only penis thats less than 4cm or two inches are deemed fit for any penile length enhancement. That too these surgeries rarely help as the enlarged penis is not very functional as normal penis. Visit a urologist. Let them decide. In obese a good 1-2 inch of penis remains buried in tummy fat. So if you have excess tummy fat...reduce it and your penis will gain good length But what matters is performance and not size. So learn to perform good sex
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.