Problem or not
Sir,ASO tittre400 problem or not RF negative problem or not totally reports is normal

Please Alone aso titres are not diagnostic of any specific disease Send me details of your problems, associated symptoms, all reports, current medicine names on practo So that I can guide you precisely
HELLO, INDICATOR OF INFECTION. DEFINITELY IN HIGHER SIDE. IS HIGH GRADE FEVER,WITH SORE THROAT, JOINT PAIN, OR ANY INFECTION U HAVE TO CORELATE WITH THAT. BLOOD CULTURE AND SENSITIVITY CONSULT A SENIOR GENRAL PHYSICIAN MD. OK.
ASO titer test measures antibodies produced by your body in response to a toxin known as streptolysin O. Normally it should be below 200, yours is on the higher side. did you have a throat infection around 1-2 weeks back?