Problem on right eye
I can see something like worms in my visual . not inside my eye. But I can see it visually. When I see sky I can easy see it. I'm wearing spec. My eye power is 1.5-. Please explain me what is the problem in my eye. I'm a developer always work with computer.

Dr. Rahul Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello These are called floaters. They are not harmful if they are there since long. But its best to consult a retina specialist for a  dilated examination. Floaters can sometimes be a problem and can cause retinal complications. If you have any family history of rtinal detachment then its even more important to get a retinal examination soon. Floaters have no treatment and they will continue to be there. Best is to neglect them. Dr. Rahul Jain Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic Bengaluru