Problem on right eye
I can see something like worms in my visual . not inside my eye. But I can see it visually. When I see sky I can easy see it. I'm wearing spec. My eye power is 1.5-. Please explain me what is the problem in my eye. I'm a developer always work with computer.
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello These are called floaters. They are not harmful if they are there since long. But its best to consult a retina specialist for a  dilated examination. Floaters can sometimes be a problem and can cause retinal complications. If you have any family history of rtinal detachment then its even more important to get a retinal examination soon. Floaters have no treatment and they will continue to be there. Best is to neglect them. Dr. Rahul Jain Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic Bengaluru
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?