Problem of leg fracture
My problem is that my friend was given injection at age 2 when he was having high fever n now he is 28 yrs age slightly his leg is fracture is it polio? or not does anything happens in future...Is everything normal in him please please please reply me soon please

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Polio is caused by a virus.  Fracture by definition is a break in the continuity of the bone. The most common cause of which is trauma. Almost all people take injection at some point in their life, so if polio was to happen by injection, the whole world should have been affected by it. How do you even get such a doubt im wondering. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.