Problem of Cold and fever
I am 23yr old and I have serious problem of cold, I got caught by cold very often then fever comes along with it. What should I do because it affects my study.

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Get a serum IgE done which would tell you the quantum of your allergy. Following which your physician will decide the duration of antiallergic drug to be given.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Homoeopathy will help you to lead a Healthy life. But we need detailed case history for the treatment. Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.