Problem in uriniary bladd
I have lots of pimple like something on my bladder, which doc should i consult. Is there any chance for std?
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Got ur pain minor acne or furuncle , usually nothing wrong with it but share its pics or consult dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?