Problem in second pregne

Hi I am 34 years female and having 1 kid..we didn't think of second baby..now we planned and I didn't get pregnancy..so we met a gynecologist..she took some harmone test and pelvis scan..she said I am having poly cyst overies and hypo thyroid and having high value insulin so she given Electrolux 75 and myocyst ..asked to use 3 months and given krimson 35 tablets for 3 cycles and asked to do the same tests.. Now 3 cycles completed and I did the same tests but all values increased..means thyriod t3 and tsh increased and fasting blood insulin increased from 25.6 to 33.8..I dono what to do..dr said that after 3 months will start treatment for pregnancy.. because all hormones are imbalanced..what to do..I am thinking of my age too..shall I see another dr or continue to the same treatment? Please help me..

Doctor Answers (2) on Problem in second pregne

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
All your problems can be completely  reversed and you can have a healthy  natural  pregnancy.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Mamatha Devi S Bangalore | Gynecologist
Don't worry so much.
First of all reduce your anxiety levels.
Start walking everyday and get some fresh air and sunlight.
Continue only Myocyst .....for the next three months  ....all the best.
exercise
don't do any investigations
continue treatment for thyroid if any.