Problem in pregnancy
I am married person. 4 years completed to our marriage. We are wanting a baby. We are tried for that but 4 times miscarriage happened. There is no growth happening of fertile egg in womb. After 2 months of pregnancy no heart bits was shown last 2 times. Please advice for this problem. My wife's age is 24.
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello many investigation should be carried out you can try for invitro fertilisation or transfer consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment and to start with periconceptual folic acid.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?