Problem in pregnancy
I am married person. 4 years completed to our marriage. We are wanting a baby. We are tried for that but 4 times miscarriage happened. There is no growth happening of fertile egg in womb. After 2 months of pregnancy no heart bits was shown last 2 times. Please advice for this problem. My wife's age is 24.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello many investigation should be carried out you can try for invitro fertilisation or transfer consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment and to start with periconceptual folic acid.