Problem in pregancy
Hi Madam i am planning for pregnancy past 3 years ,not even once i conceived in this three years i have thyroid and regularly taking thyroid tables 100mg some times high and low , do this thyroid will be complicated for pregnancy. Give me good suggestion to get normal level . and i am very seriously expecting for pregnancy or this will complicate my life.

Hello.. Yes fluctuating thyroid levels does hinder in pregnancy but that doesn't mean that you won't concieve at all...I suggest you to get thyroid profile tested every 3 months and folow up regularly with the physician... If with 100 mcg its fluctuating we need to evaluate you and find out the reason for it...do you have any symptoms like irregular periods, palpitations etc...?