Problem in digestion

I have taken the pregnancy test a week before and was positive. After that I am having problem in my stomach. Anything I eat is not digesting. After an hour of eating I need to go. In empty stomach I am feeling like vomiting. I feel so hungry but can't eat anything as I don't like any taste or smell not even water. I may be a month or two of pregnancy. I actually not ready for it. I want to abort it with pills. Please guide...

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem in digestion

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Pregnancy is not easy, such things will happen even if you do in the future. Aborting just because you are facing few symptoms is not the answer. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further examination and management. These things can be treated. But if you still do not want to keep, the gynaecologist will help you in aborting by medicines. I'm sure you will take a wise decision. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.