Problem in defecating
I am unable to defecate since 2 days. It is very painful. My stomach aches a lot. Problem in eating also. I don't know if it is indigestion or a sign of constipation. Please help.

Hello there we understand your fear but you need to understand what exactly is constipation. Constipation is that situation if you're unable to pass stools for consecutive three days. Since you.have told us that you have problem in passing stools then you need to out on fiber diet so that you will never have problem in defecating again. Banana, cucumber, sapodilla, all green vegetables, and all legumes will do. Thank you