Problem in conceiving
I am having pcod problem I have been trying for conceiving for few months Also I had done my HSG scan which said uterine synchiea I was told do tests regarding tb which  came negative I did abdomen scanning on Friday Aug 7th and I was given hcg injection on Aug10th. We tried til Aug14th wat are chances of my pregnancy.

I ve gone through ur case in most cases of pcod synechiae is rare....it may be due to some bacterial infections associated with pelvic inflammatory disease or tb....since tb is ruled out...u don need to worry....once the synechiae reduces you have more chance of conceiving....if u are obese try to reduce ur weight....if you are still not able to conceive opt for in vitro fertilization intracytoplasmic sperm injection kindly consult obg specialist and ivf specialist

When did i conceive calculator