Problem about my navel
My navel is swollen. And sometime it itches also. It is outside than my stomach. What should I have to do to make the navel and stomach equal.

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello it may be umbilical hernia or umbilical abscess consult a surgeon and decide bye

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You should have attached a picture for us to getter idea. As you have said that its swollen and protrudes beyond abdomen, then it could be a hernia also. I would suggest you consult a general surgeon in person and get it checked out. Do not delay it. It could be umblical hernia. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Lohith

Certainly a cosmetic problem. Also need to rule out hernea and other structural problem. Please consult, self treatment is not advisable
Dr. Laxman G. Jonwal
General Physician 30 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello There, Do 1) Digital USG Whole Abdomen and pelvis. Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video or visit personally for proper management with reports. For itching apply Ointment Valbet Twice daily after bath and at bedtime.