Prescription confusion
I was advised one medicine with pentocid before breakfast, Its name was Razo something. I dont know whether the name I heard is Razo or something else. Is this meeicine used for acidity for complete relief as told by my doctor or Is there some other medicine with Ra... Help me Im takin flunil which produces acidity..

Dr. Yuvraj Arora Monga
General Physician 19 yrs exp Delhi

Razo 20 Mg is the correct medication. Similar to Pantocid. You may take them. But please consult your doctor till when you have to continue.
Dr. Nitin Sethi
General Physician 14 yrs exp Delhi
Kindly check with your doctor as he knows what he has prescribed to you.There are so many medicines with similar sounding names.