Premature Ejaculations
My friend is suffering from Premature Ejaculations , should I advice Dapoxetin 30mg and Lidocaine gel as numbing agent

Dapoxetine is used in pe and not in depression.. But for proper treatment complete history is reqd.. May b no meds at all

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+180
Chat with a sexologist
r u a doctor to advice?dapoxetine is used in depression,its a SSRI antidepressent
Apply our oil for massage And take proper treatment in Ayurveda Its curable with in 15 days Consult me online if you want permanent solution