Premature Ejaculation
I'm having premature ejaculations frequently.I had sex thrice and in each time I got ejaculated within seconds just after penetration so how can I improve it naturally??

Naturally by kegel exercises but u will need treatment also
PE and performance Anxity have few underlying causes need to know few more detail history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc come online
share details history on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now
eat well sleep well exercise
Hello Dear Practo User, I understand how frustrating and irritating it is each time When you are in mood to have sex and still not satisfied with your performance. The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate? Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved. Meanwhile you can adhere to following steps - 1. Regular exercise 2. Healthy diet 3. Dry fruits 4. Be relaxed 5. Control your anxiety
We need to connect to discuss further in detail. You can contact me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you. Website link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Hello, the problem may seem concerning but it's curable.. The problem of premature ejaculation is most common sexual problem in all ages of men. Fortunately it has high recovery rate through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining you briefly about premature ejaculation so that it will eliminate your fears. In premature ejaculation men come out very fast, Men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes. So the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like more heat in the body, excessive sex feelings, hyper sensitivity of the penis glands, thin semen, general nerves weakness, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, and High cholesterol. High blood pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, tension, stress etc. This problem of premature ejaculation is very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take shatavaradi churan half teaspoon in the morning and one in the night, Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night, and take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All three preferably with hot milk or with water. Avoid junk food, oily, more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing yoga. Pranayam, meditation, Vajroli mudra, Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 1 hour a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day also 2 to 3 dates in the morning and in the night with the milk. DO all this for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or to a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can even send you the medicines by courier. Website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It's where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. ( within 1 min after penetration) Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physiological factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress -anxiety -habits such as smoking and alcohol Since u hav not mentioned ur problm in detail so it needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. U can consult an andrologist or sexolgist for ur issue. hope this helps !! All the best !!