Premature ejaculation
I'm experiencing premature ejaculation for the past year or so. I'm a 24 yr old male with no Medical condition.

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+195
Chat with a sexologist
Take one pomegranate daily in your breakfast.Also u will need sex medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction.