Premature ejaculation
I am of 26 having problem of early discharge/premature ejaculation while masturbation and sexual intercourse.i am on antidepressants as treatment of depression is going on.but because of premature ejaculation i feel more inferior and frustrated...please help

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+174
Chat with a sexologist
Consult a good experienced sexologist like me or my colleagues.
Hello there..... As you have started treatment, it will take some time..... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...