sexual-counselling-icon
Premature ejaculation and ED
I'm a student of engineering.. I have been having these problems past 4 years. I have consulted doctors but it didn't help. I am struggling during studying since I am not able to focus. My overall confidence level is lowered. I don't find happiness doing any thing.

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

+
Chat with a doctor
Hi , u should consult n take help of medication. Take an appointment as per ur convenience n meet.
Your problems entail that you need patience as far as therapy is concerned. No doctor, no matter how good, can bring about sudden quick changes in your problems. You need to find a good doctor, and more importantly stick with them, follow the advise diligently, and keep patience. You can turn things around. Good luck.