Premature delivery pain

I got pregnant in the month of oct 2014, but on april 2nd itself i got delivery pain. Now iam taking treatment for that. I took Torch panel test , there they found 3 virus affected i.e Rubella IGM(Serum/CMA), CMV-IgG(Serum/CMIA), HSV 1+2-OgM Ab (Serum/ELISA). May i know what is the reason for this? How will i prepare for next pregnancy. My doctor told that on 14 week itself they will put stitch to avoid this. In that case normal delivery is possible??? Or else is there any solution??

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature delivery pain

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
A mother can pass infections to a fetus during pregnancy or delivery. Early detection and treatment of these infections is crucial for preventing complications in the newborn. The TORCH screen results show whether you currently have an infectious disease or recently had one. The results are termed either positive or negative. A positive test result means IgG or IgM antibodies were found for one or more of the infections covered in the screening..