Pregnent 4week 5days

I decided to terminate my pregnancy it is unplanned we both are planned next year. so with my husband I visited doctor. As doctor advice on 26th may at 9.30am I taken 1 mifepristone tablet orally and after 24 hours on 28th may at 9.30am I taken 4 misoprostal tab orally in clinic in front of doctor.doctor said after 2 to 4 hours bleeding will start but in my case no bleeding will start till now.it's already more than 12 hours what to do.i talked with doctor she said visit my clinic on Monday but my husband is worried a lot still one more day what to do.any suggestions please.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnent 4week 5days

Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Gynecologist
Usually the bleeding starts within few hours....but in some ut may take days. About 15 days are given for the abortion process to get completed and after 15 days of consuming the pills a ultrasound is done to check for completion of abortion process. Some bleed late but one must give 15 days for abortion to occur If you are in hurry then why not go for D & C ? Usually all this is told to patients before giving tabs... So do visit the Gyne on monday......
Dr. Lakshmi H K Bangalore | Gynecologist
Hi, hope you have done scan to confirm the pregnancy before taking an abortion pills.Sometime the oral medication are not effective.Don't worry, you may need a vaginal insertion of medication.Meet your doctor.