Pregnency related

Had my last period on 25th between i had taken unwanted 72 pills twice with in 24hrs. on 2nd of july i had done pregnancy test and the result is positive.i want to keep this issue as this is my first there any chance of risk for baby in there any side effect of unwanted pills?plz suggest. or i should abort it? i already talked to my doctor he is saying there is 3% chanches of abnormality...plz suggest me what to be done?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnency related

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. First of all, its not an issue. Its your pregnancy and your baby. NOT A ISSUE to keep. Be sure if you want to keep the child or not. As such there are very little chances of any abnormality. The chances are equal to nil so not to worry. But if you want, then only keep. Consult a gynecologist for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.