Pregnency problem

My last period was on 26th April.i'm trying to concive. On evening of 16th may I have found little blood in vaginal slime afterwards it's little pinkish discharge like spotting before periods.on 17th may it is 2to 3drops.and very very mild cramping for one or two times on 16th may .I,m I pregnent? My cycle is 31-32days.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pregnency problem

Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Check with the pregnancy test kit available in the medical stores and consult a gynec. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...it is difficult to tell if you are pregnant just from that history. You Will have to take a urine pregnancy test to confirm it. Urine pregnancy tests are usually positive 7 to 1p days after implantation. So it is better to take pregnancy test 1 week after the missed period. Sometimes spotting can be seen in between cycles. Also you must consider that there are even other causes for missed menstrual cycles like pcod, stress, fibromas, drug intake. So kindly consult a obstetrician for further evaluation.
Dr. Shyama Nivas Patna | Gynecologist
Its too early to say unless ur menses are overdue.so just wait....