Pregnancydelay breastpain
I m having rgt breast pain almost 20-24days in months its sharp pain for some seconds or minutes and went away.i hve regular periods 28 days cycle but periods come for 2 days aftwr marriage I m trying to conceive from last 8 months got married on may last year..wht could be the reasons of all these?

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello madam Your complaint of having pain in breasts before periods is because of hormonal changes. One remedy you can try is to take Vitamin E capsules for sometime. I need more details to give you better solution. The delay in getting pregnancy may be due to many reasons. Need more details, so that I can help you better. Dr. Madhusudan B K