Pregnancy worry
Hi, I had protected sex on 16th oct which is a week before my periods date i.e. 22nd oct....but he ejaculated after pulling out and I have done 2 pregnancy test which also came negative but periods are getting late as it is already 4 days has been past....is there any chance of pregnancy? What to do? No pills taken Done upt this morning only came negative But I'm bit worried as it has been already 5 days has been passed from my due date i.e. 22oct last period came on 22ndSep and over on 26th Sep. This is my first time that it got delayed by more than 2-3 days...please help me out what to do?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I am of the opinion that you are not pregnant because the UPT has come negative time and again. I dont know why you are worrying over delayed periods when you are not pregnant.  Pregnancy is not the only thing that can cause periods to delay. Wait for a few more days and you will get your periods  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.