Pregnancy tips
My wife Menstrual cycle has stopped for this month and its been a seven days , Need advise for further tests and when should we visit doctor. Its first time it has stopped since six years of our marriage . Kindly advise.
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

hello most probably pregnancy has to be confirmed...ask your wife to try out urine pregnancy test at home if its positive 2 lines will appear...once it appears consult a obg specialist for further investigations like hcg ultra sound and supplements like folic acid iron tablets rest of the things about antenatal care will be told to u by your doctor i hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.