Pregnancy termination

My LMP was on Feb 6th 2016 and i missed my period .i suspected pregnancy and done a home pregnancy test as well as a blood test to confirm which showed positive(14 on beta hcg) and a light second line on HPT strip.i am already having 2 children and i do not want to continue on this pregnancy as i already had 2 c sections.i wanted to proceed on this by taking tablets that will terminate it,but my gynecologist suggested me to go for D&C after 6 weeks because she says that taking tablets may not completely abort at times and she says while D&C she will also do a laparoscopy for tubectomy at the same time.i am confused as to what to do.Can your suggest?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy termination

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I suggest you can go ahead with the tablet method of termination of pregnancy. But what she says is also right, it may not get evacuated completely then in that case you can go for d&c. Straight away going with d&c is also fine not an issue but there are chances that not much time has passed so medical line of termination can also be done. If you are willing for tubectomy they you can go straight away. The choice is yours to make. Regards