Pregnancy stritchers
Hi Dec 5th I was delivered a baby boy through operation alomst it was completing 1month but still I have problem on stritchers getting infection from stritchers and also in my stomach some stratch marks are there what should I do to get normal stomach

Hello......... Marks on abdominen is stria gravidarum which is due to overstreching of skin over abdomen during pregnancy.. Stitch marks will remains , because it is not simple surgical problem.... You should consult gynaecologist for further information.. ...