Pregnancy related

Actually i have only one question about get pregnant I know everything like maturation cycle and all Only my question is that should we sex daily or not?? Because we sex daily for get 100% result but i am little scared about that if egg is fertilize in first attempt n we sex daily so that fertilize egg will get damage or burst?? Please clear that confusion only

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy related

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Nothing will happen if you do sex daily but it's of no use ...A woman gets pregnant around the days when ovulation occurs. The average time of ovulation is the 14th day of an average length (28 day) menstrual cycle. Ovulation time vary for each individual, and can occur from 12th to 19th day of the cycle . Sperm can live up to 3 to 5 days in a womans reproductive tract, so it is possible to become pregnant if unprotected sex occurs 5 days before ovulation. The life span of the typical egg is relatively short, only around 24 hours. If fertilization does not occur within that time frame, the egg will die...good luck..