Pregnancy problm

I am at 7 week and have spotting from exact last one week. I had treatment with doc also but I have one confusion can dehydration also reason for spotting coz i never drink too much water in day. How much water have to take in pregnancy?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy problm

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, Spotting is a common concern that many pregnant women face.  Approximately 20% of women report they experience spotting during their first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Bleeding that occurs early on in pregnancy is usually lighter in flow than a menstrual period. Also, the color often varies from red to brown.Although it is easy to be concerned, don’t panic. The majority of women who experiencing spotting during pregnancy go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Pregnant lady should take slightly more water than non pregnant counter part,, too more or too less both are bad. So you need to take around 2.5 to 3 litres of water per day,that is. 10-12glasses (glass size is around 250ml).