Pregnancy problems
I am a married woman had gone through unprotected sex before 5th day of my period are there any chance of getting pregnant??since i hv heard that if we perform sex during fertility period den only der is most chance of pregnancy..and on day i performed sex was not fertility period please consult me

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It is very unlikely that you can get pregnant when you sexual intercourse 1 week after your menstrual bleeding. But there are rare positive cases, especially if you have irregular menstrual cycles. So always be safe and try to use a condom or any other birth control methods. If you miss you next menstrual bleeding, do a urine pregnancy test at home and consult a obstetrician for further evaluation.