Pregnancy Problems

Am 7months pregnant and I have slight itching on and off near vulva i.e., sometimes it's der n sometimes not.. Especially wen I use washroom n it's wet.. Am using Lactacyd hygiene wash daily to prevent itching from more den a week.. stil itching is existing.. My doctor hav advised to apply candiderma cream but am scared to use it as am worried that it should not cause rashes after using any cream in that area.. should I need to take any other medications? Is this itching harmful?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy Problems

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, it is common in pregnancy for some women to get fungal infections and itching in their genitalia (because of relatively low immunity and hormonal changes). Please use candiderma as your doctor adviced. And it is. nothing to worried about. Please maintain hygiene of external genitalia.