Pregnancy problem
I'm planning to have a baby since 1yr but the results is - ve I consulted doc's n undergone all tests all the  reports r normal but got thyroid + ve now it is undercontrol my eggs r attached to the overies thus doc gave my few injections to realise it but failed   doc say my case is very unusual, I'm worried😰

hello there. suggest you to discuss this with a doctor who specialises in infertility. he would be the person to give you proper guidance. regards
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi what do mean by eggs are not attached to ovary????and what injections were given can please give full details so that I can suggest something..