Pregnancy of two months
I am a studnt nd am unmarried.I am pregnant fr two months and i have found ds out very recntly.Due to fmily isssues my partner and I are unable to kp the child and wnt to proceed wd an abortion.Is it possible?If so den what usg tests should we do.?
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello....... You have to consult gynecologist... Doctor will explain you the possible complications of abortion... In second month of pregnancy medication can be used.. Or dilatation and curettage is done.. Ultrasound is done OT comfirm termination.. Better to have accompany...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.