Pregnancy

My girlfriend is 6 weeks pregnant as per ultrasound but our intercourse was 4 weeks back. She also took ipill after that within 72 hours. We are planning to get married immediately but i am having doubts. 1- How is this duration calculated from ultrasound and how accurate is it? 2- How can i be sure its my baby because i'm having doubts about the same? She also cheated on me once and was talking on phone for 3-4 hours the day we got to know she's pregnant.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
I would rather not comment on how she got pregnant despite taking the emergency contraceptive.
The date in the ultrasound is calculated automatically using the parameters obtained on the scan.
It just calculated a rough date. Its not necessary that its the exact date.
Regarding he talking on the phone for 3-4 hours, it could be that she was talking to her friend regarding this.
You shouldnt judge anyone before being sure.
Just talking to her regarding this could solve your issue. Keep calm and talk to her.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.