Pregnancy issues

We intimated on 21st april last month without using any protection. She took an i-pill the next day on 22nd april. its been almost 20 days now but the problem is that she is missing her periods. Last month she got her periods somewhere between 5-7 april. But this time they are delayed. We did use prega news twice on 9th may and 10th may but it showed negative results. So my Question is- 1. is there anything we need to worry about or is it normal ? 2. How many days does it take after sex to confirm for pregnancy ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy issues

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well.. Since you have taken ipill within 72 hours of intercourse I don't think you need to worry...delay inn periods might be due to stress too...wait few more days..if you don't get menses even after that then consult an obstetrician and you may have to under go tests as per need...thank you